United States. 70th Cong., 2d sess., 1928-1929. House. Memorial services held in the House of Representatives of the United States, together with remarks presented in eulogy of Edward J. King, late a Representative from Illinois. Seventieth Congress, second session. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1929.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection