Miller, Locke, contestant. Contested-election case of Locke Miller v. John G. Cooper from the Nineteenth Congressional District of Ohio. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1935.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection