United States. Congress. House. Committee of Elections. Report of the Committee of Elections, to whom was referred the petition of sundry citizens of the district of Norfolk in the state of Massachusetts, remonstrating against the return of John Bailey, Esq. as a representative of said district in the 18th Congress. [Washington, D.C.: N.p., 1824].
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection