Boyle, John. The response of the judges of the Court of Appeals, to the preamble, resolutions and address, proposed by a joint committee of the Senate and House of Representatives, for the purpose of removing them from office. [Frankfort?, Ky.: N.p., 1824?].
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection