United States. Congress (66th, 3rd session : 1920-1921). Fred L. Blackmon (late a Representative from Alabama). Memorial addresses delivered in the House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States, Sixty-sixth Congress, third session. Proceedings in the House, February 20, 1921. Proceedings in the Senate, March 2, 1921. Prepared under the direction of the Joint Committee on Printing. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1922.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection