Arizona (Ter.). Laws, statutes, etc. The compiled laws of the Territory of Arizona, including the Howell code and the session laws from 1864 to 1871, inclusive : to which is prefixed the Constitution of the United States, the mining law of the United States, and the organic acts of the Territory of Arizona and New Mexico. Compiled by Coles Bashford. Albany, N.Y.: Weed, Parsons and Co., printers, 1871.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection