Barr, Thomas Jefferson. Speech of Hon. Thomas J. Barr, of New York, delivered in the House of Representatives, June 23, 1860, in vindication of Catholic and adopted citizens from the charges of modern Americanism. Washington: Printed by Lemuel Towers, 1860.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection