Memorial services held in the House of Representatives of the United States, together with remarks presented in eulogy of Robert Low Bacon, late a representative from New York. Seventy-sixth Congress, first session. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1939.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection