National Republican Party (U.S.). Rhode Island. Examination of certain charges against Lemuel H. Arnold, esq., the National Republican candidate for governor, being a report of the committee, appointed April 12, 1831. Providence: N.p., 1831.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection