United States. Congress. House. Committee on elections no. 1. Martin C. Ansorge v. Royal H. Weller. Argument of counsel before Committee on elections no. 1, House of representatives, Sixty-eighth Congress, first session, on the contested - election case of Martin C. Ansorage v. Royal H. Weller from the twenty-first congressional district of New York. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1924.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection