Ames, Oakes. Defence of Oakes Ames against the charge of selling to members of Congress, shares of the capitol stock of the Credit Mobilier of America, with the intent to bribe said members of Congress. read in the House of Representatives, Feb. 25, 1873. [Washington?: N.p., 1873].
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection