Alston, William Jeffreys. The slavery question. Speech of Hon. Wm. J. Alston, of Alabama, in the house of representatives, April 18, 1850, in Committee of the whole on the state of the Union, on the President's message transmitting the constitution of California. [Washington: Printed at the Congressional globe office, 1850].
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection