Allison, John. The slavery question. Speech of Hon. John Allison, of Pa., delivered in the House of representatives, April 1, 1856. [Washington, D.C.: Buell & Blanchard, printers, 1856].
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection