Allen, Samuel Clesson. An oration, delivered at Greenfield, July 6, 1812: in commemoration of American independence; at the request of the Washington benevolent societies, of the county of Franklin. Greenfield [Mass.]: Printed by Denio and Phelps, 1812.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection