Albright, Charles. The Great Mollie Maguire Trials in Carbon and Schuylkill Counties, Pa. : Brief reference to such trials, and arguments of Gen. Charles Albright and Hon. F.W. Hughes, in the case of the Commonwealth vs. James Carroll, James Roarity, Hugh McGehan and James Boyle, indicted for the murder of Benjamin F. Yost, chief of police of and at Tamaqua, July 6, l876, in the Oyer and Terminer of Schuylkill County : July 22d, 1876, verdict as to all the prisoners, of guilty of murder in the first degree. Stenographically reported by R.A. West. Pottsville: Chronicle Book and Job Rooms, 1876.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection