Wheadon, Augusta Austin, contestant. Contested-election case of Augusta Wheadon v. Thomas Gerstle Abernethy, from the First Congressional District of Mississippi, Eighty-ninth Congress. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1965.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection