Abbott, Josiah Gardner. Argument of Hon. Josiah G. Abbott, in Behalf of the Petitioners Before the Joint Special Committee of the Legislature of Massachusetts, on the Petition of C.P. Talbot and others, Praying for the Repeal of the Act of 1860 for the Removal of the Dam across Concord River, at Billerica, March 13, 1862. Phonographic report by Messrs. Yerrinton and Bacheler. Boston: Wright & Potter, printers, 1862.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection