Smith, John Cotton. Correspondence and Miscellanies of the Hon. John Cotton Smith, LL.D., formerly Governor of Connecticut, with an Eulogy pronounced before the Connecticut Historical Society at New Haven, May 27th, 1846, by the Rev. William W. Andrews. New York: Harper and Brothers, Publishers, 1847.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection