King, James G., William Pennington, and Charles Parker. An investigation into the affairs of the Delaware & Raritan canal and Camden & Amboy rail road companies, in reference to certain charges by "a citizen of Burlington," December, 1848. Newark, N.J.: Printed at the Daily Advertiser office, 1849.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection