United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Charges of Oscar E. Keller against the Attorney General and the Attorney General's answers thereto before the Committee on the Judiciary. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1922.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection