Hartley, Thomas. Observations on the propriety of fixing upon a central and inland situation for the permanent residence of Congress: Humbly offered to the consideration of the honorable the members of the Senate and House of Representatives. [New York: N.p.], Printed in the year 1789.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection