Foster, Abiel, 1735-1806. Mr. Abiel Foster's Motion for an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States: 4th February 1800, Committed to a Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union. [Philadelphia]: Published by Order of the House of Representatives, .
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection