Clagett, Clifton. An oration upon the independence of the United States of America, delivered at Litchfield, N.H., at the request of a committee of its inhabitants, before a very numerous audience, July 4, 1803, being the 27th anniversary. Amherst, N.H.: J. Cushing, printer, 1803.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection