United States. Congress. House. Committee on elections no. 3. Winfield R. Gaylord v. William J. Cary. Hearings before the Committee on elections no. 3, House of Representatives, Sixty-fourth Congress, first session, on contested-election case of Winfield R. Gaylord against William J. Cary, Congressman from the fourth district of the state of Wisconsin. Friday, March 17, 1916. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1916.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection