[Slider, Thomas P.] Memoirs of General William Butler. Including a brief sketch of his father and brother, who fell in the revolution, at Cloud's Creek, Lexington District, S. C. Atlanta, Ga.: J. P. Harrison & Co., Printers and Binders, 1885.
- How the House Works
- Campaign Collectibles: Running for Congress
- The First Women in Congress
- What's in the Capitol?
- House Office Buildings
- The Tourist’s Capitol
- Electronic Technology in the House of Representatives
- Portraits in the House of Representatives
- On Display: Exhibitions from the House Collection