The Architectural Record, a periodical for professional architects, ran an advertisement featuring the newly completed House Office Building in 1908. It was one of the largest office building projects of its time, so the work was prestigious and worth highlighting. B.A. & G.N. Williams, Cut Stone Contractors, supplied the South Dover marble for the building, as touted here.
History, Art & Archives, U.S. House of Representatives, “House of Representatives Office Building, Cut Stone Advertisement,” https://history.house.gov/Collection/Listing/2007/2007-053-000/ (September 27, 2022)
Office of the Historian
Office of Art and Archives
Attic, Thomas Jefferson Building
Washington, D.C. 20515